Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Thursday 8 September 2011

Michael Voris, London Talk On YouTube & God Bless Dr Shaw



Michael Voris, sound Catholic, gave a great talk in London last month, which you can now watch on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EImCEoIA7Y). You can also read my highly intellectual, in depth analysis of the talk here or for something a bit more serious see here or even see Dr Shaw's blog.


When I first read Dr Shaw's post, I thought of writing a couple of witty (rude) comments about it on my blog, such as; "I had no trouble following the talk, even if Dr Shaw got lost somewhere along the way." but then I thought better of it as no one gets my humour (anti-Welsh bigots!).

Then I noticed that Dr Shaw seemed to be the only other person at the talk who was now defending Middle Earth from the vile orc like attack launched that day. God bless Dr Shaw. So there we have it, stamp collecting, (send someone out to look up the proper name for that before hitting publish) I mean football is back on the menu!

(Sorry if none of this makes sense, but you need to read my earlier post and Dr Shaw's post and watch this short Michael Voris video. God bless Dr Shaw!)

No comments: