Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Saturday 7 May 2011

I May Have To Stop Hitting Some Young Twits Now!



Having jumped joyfully (dragged kicking & screaming) into the 21st century, I must admit, I haven't a clue! Since I have a blog & a mobile phone, some youngsters seem to think that I may know what they are talking about, but for the last year or so I've been knocking out the teeth etc of many a young one who said, "You are a Twit dear!" Only my Wife can talk to me like that!

But it now transpires that they were in fact saying, "Are you on Twitter?", well, all except Declan no doubt. It was one day last week when a youngster asked me if you can get Twitter on my type of phone that it hit me and all started coming back to me. "Yes" I said slowly, "in fact I have it on my phone." I set it up months ago and have never looked at it and never put anything on it! So I've had a look now and I'm following Good Counsel and have now added my Wife & SPUC.

I shall now start using Twitter.......... to overthrow the next government that looks sideways at me or something! Worse than that, while typing this post, I got an email to inform me that, SPUC are now following me! Dash it all, I'll have to tweet or something now!

No comments: