Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Tuesday 8 March 2011

God Bless Vincent Archbishop Nichols


One day last week, as I ended up in the Victoria area of London after a meeting, and realising that I would not get back to the Good Counsel Network's chapel in time for Adoration, I wondered into the Cathedral of the Most Precious Blood to say a few prayers. I thought, having seen the Westminster year book, that there is never any Adoration in the Cathedral. As I got closer to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel I noticed 8 large candles burning. To my great joy as I got even closer I found that there was Adoration going on. There were no posters, no fanfare, no front page of the Westminster Record asking us to attend, but so what. I finally found a newsletter pinned up on the bottom of the notice board which said that there will be Adoration Monday to Friday after the 1.05pm Mass (New Rite) until 4.45pm.

So there you have it, please come and pray there if you can, then thank Archbishop Nichols (archbishop@rcdow.org.uk) and then sign up to Pray the Rosary for him and any other Bishops you like.

No comments: